Why PC Students
Finding Your Calling
What does a life well lived look like? What is my purpose? My vocation? What it is you feel called to do? These are just some of the questions that Providence College students are being asked to consider when planning for life after college.
Your Return on Investment
Is the purpose of going to college only to get a job? We believe it’s much more than that. At Providence College we are redefining “return on investment” to include a life of meaning and purpose.
Did You Know?
- 96% of seniors indicate participation in internships or career appropriate experiences.
- 800+ alumni have joined FriarLink, PC’s online networking platform.
- 125+ students participate in shadowing experiences each year during winter break.
- 300+ students attend the annual alumni & student networking nights in Boston, NYC, Hartford, DC and LA.
- 97% of the graduates of the class of 2018 were either employed or in graduate school within six months of graduating from PC:
- 85% were employed
- 21% were attending graduate school